Voter Tools & Election Hub
County Departments with Election Responsibilies
The County Clerk is responsible for voter registration along with all duties concerning absentee and early voting ballots. The County Clerk also maintains this voter site and all of its content.County Clerk’s Office
Benton County Elections are administrated by and under the jurisdiction of the Election Board of Commissioners in conjunction with State Election Laws as well as State and Local authorities.Election Commission
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
If you do NOT intend to return there, then list your college address as your residence.
Remember: you must keep your residence address CURRENT on your voter registration. This requirement often persuades college students to use their parents’ address, which may be less likely to change repeatedly.
- Federal Law requires that a single Federal Post Card Application (FPCA SF-76) simultaneously serves all states and territories as both a registration form and application for absentee ballot.
- Military personnel may contact the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) of their Voting Assistance Officer for further information or to obtain a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA).
- Call 1-800-438-8683 or e-mail the program at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website: www.fvap.gov
Early Voting A.C.A. §7-5-418
BEGINNING FIFTEEN (15) DAYS BEFORE A PREFERENTIAL PRIMARY OR GENERAL ELECTION BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00 A.M. AND 6:00 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY AND 10:00 A.M. AND 4:00 P.M. SATURDAY AND ENDING AT 5:00 P.M. ON THE MONDAY BEFORE THE ELECTION.
FOR ALL OTHER ELECTIONS, EARLY VOTING SHALL BE AVAILABLE TO ANY QUALIFIED ELECTOR WHO APPLIES TO THE COUNTY CLERK BEGINNING SEVEN (7) DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION AND ENDING ON THE DAY BEFORE THE ELECTION DAY DURING REGULAR OFFICE HOURS of 8:00 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday.
EARLY VOTING SHALL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON STATE OR COUNTY HOLIDAYS
Polling Places: Voter dress code and picture taking rules
- Buttons / Pins / Stickers
- Hats / Caps
- Candidate / Party T-shirts or other apperal
The County Clerk Offices will not allow pictures or selfies.
All other locations will allow voters to take pictures and selfies in voting booths with their ballots.