Voter Tools & Election Hub
Ensure you meet all of the requirements
- Be an Arkansas resident (residing in Arkansas at least 31 days prior to the first election in which you will vote)
- Be age 18 or turn 18 on or before the next election
- Not be a convicted felon whose sentence has not been discharged or pardoned
- Not be presently adjudged as mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction
- Not claim the right to vote in another county in Arkansas or another state
Verify your voter registration status
- Allow two weeks for processing before inquiring about the status of your Voter Registration Application.
- You may check voter registration through VoterView on the Arkansas Secretary of State website. Voter View Arkansas Secretary of State
- Consider yourself registered when — and only when — you receive an acknowledgment from the Benton County Clerk. Never assume you are registered to vote until you have received this acknowledgment.
- You must submit your application to an official voter registration agency or mail it no later than 30 days prior to an election in which you wish to vote. The postmark on a mail-in application will be considered the submission date.
- If you completed your application at a voter registration drive, the organizers must submit it to the county clerk or Secretary of State’s office within 21 days of the date on the application or no later than 30 days prior to the next election.