Voter Tools & Election Hub
Ensure you meet one of the requirements
- Any person who will be unavoidably absent from their voting place on the date of election.
- Any members of the Uniformed Services, merchant marines and family members such as spouses or dependants away from polling locations due to active duty status.
- Any U.S. citizen who is temporarily or living outside of territorial limits of the United States such as vacationing or residencey abroad.
- Unable to attend the polls on Election Day because of illness or physical disability.
Download, fill-out, and return the absentee form
- Download and print the application form and instructions appropriate for your circumstances.
- Return the application form as indicated in the instructions.
Your Application will be good for one calendar year:
- For persons who reside outside the county in which they are registered to vote
- For persons of long-term care or residential facilities licensed by the state
- For persons who are disabled voters as defined in ACA 7-5-311(d)
- For persons who reside within the county in which they are registered to vote.